Everyone knows about the benefits of lemon for immunity from early childhood. But very few people know that it can be used in solving many everyday problems. We bring to your attention 11 ways to use lemon in housekeeping.
11. Was your favorite cutting board drenched with smells? This is not surprising, especially if you like to cook fish, onions, garlic or other fragrant products. A half of lemon will help to get rid of unpleasant smells and prolong the life of this kitchen item. Enough to diligently rub their board and all the smells disappear. Lemon juice from the pack also has such properties.
10. Not many people know that lemon juice has a disinfectant and antibacterial properties. Thanks to the lemon it is possible to wash vegetables and fruits well, and a delicate aroma of lemon will be a pleasant bonus. For this method, a bubble with a nebulizer is useful: pour fresh lemon juice into a container and spray on vegetables.
9. One of the biggest puzzles of cooking are the lettuce leaves. How to use it correctly in recipes? We take lettuce leaves and put them in a bowl with cold water, after which we squeeze out the juice of half a lemon. We put all this in the refrigerator, after an hour we take out and dry it.
8. Have you ever tried to refresh your breath with lemon juice? For this, both freshly squeezed lemon juice and juice from a bottle are suitable. Please note that the juice in the mouth should not be kept long, so as not to damage the tooth enamel. You need juice or a drink (which will help to prolong the freshness of breathing), or spit it out in a couple of minutes.
7. Many housewives in the winter hang out oranges in the rooms, from which stick out the twigs of the carnation. Similarly, you can make a freshener for the cabinet. It is enough to put the carnation in the peeled lemon and send it to the closet. Lemon will dry with time, leaving behind a delicate and pleasant aroma.
6. You do not like gray aluminum objects and elements in your kitchen? Add objects to the interior of the gloss can be with half a lemon.
5. Get rid of stains on clothes will help one glass of lemon juice, which must be poured into the washing machine during washing. Things will acquire a pleasant aroma, and from the spots there will be no trace. For large spots, soda mixed with lemon juice in a ratio of 50/50 is suitable. In this case, apply the solution on the stain before washing.
4. In addition to its disinfectant properties, the lemon works wonders in cleaning rough surfaces. After rubbing the cheese (and other sticky products) on the kitchen grater remains a raid, get rid of which, too, will help the lemon.
3. Lemon will be an excellent assistant in bath cleaning. Mixing lemon juice with water and vinegar, you create an excellent tool for combating water spray, calcareous stains and the remnants of soapy foam.
2. Incredibly effective lemon shows itself in cosmetology. Pre-soaked cotton wool disk with lemon juice, attach it to the redness or a pimple. Possessing time and little knowledge of the exfoliant, you can turn a lemon into a perfect scraping agent. In any case, it is worth paying attention to the fact that lemon juice is not desirable to apply to the injured skin.
1. It is known that many insects are very sensitive to sharp smells. Spraying with lemon juice in the corners, crevices and along the windowsills, you can be sure that spiders, ants, fleas and even cockroaches will not bother you. For more confidence, you can add the juice of this fruit to the water you are going to wash the floor.