Effects of Alcohol taken in appropriate manner as per Ayurveda
We all know that Alcohol is not good for health. But this is a incomplete theory. At times, alcohol can be good for health. Instead, better than medicine. But sometimes. If a person takes alcohol in high quantity and that too regular, it’s just a poison. Ayurveda has mentioned that the characteristics of alcohol is similar to poison and opposite to ojas. And at the same time, our great sages were well aware of good characteristics of alcohol when taken in appropriate manner. Such intake will act as medicine.
Let’s see how alcohol can cure many diseases when taken in appropriate manner.
- Alcohol is good for digestion and give power to heart. The person feels refresh after in-taking it and removes fear and grief.
- One enjoys good sleep after taking alcohol – cures insomnia in initial stage.
- It clears bowel movements – good for constipation.
- Relaxes mind and body as it makes the person insensitive to fear, worry etc.
- Stimulates passion even in old age
- Reduces the risk of heart attack as it is blood thinner and the person enjoys the moment.
- It reduces the risk of diabetes in initial stage.
- It filters out toxins from the body with excessive urine after drinking.
- Prevents one from common cold; but not after catching the disease.
The above article does NOT justify that you are free to take alcohol in your desired way. There are different types of alcohol and one needs to take proper form depending upon disease, age, season etc. One should NOT take alcohol in pregnancy.
Also, the allowed quantity is just 2 tablespoon with 2 table spoon of water and that too after taking your meal – NOT empty stomach.
Consult ayurvedic doctor if you are suffering from any of the above disease and start your treatment with taking proper ayurvedic medicines.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!