Kisan Vikas Patra 2014 features
Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) has been launched again today by Indian Post office. The scheme is one of the popular savings scheme in middle class Indians.
The scheme was closed in year 2011 by then Congress-led Government and started again today after making its comeback announcement in budget this year by Finance Minister.
However, KVP will be launched in its new avatar. Check all its features below:
- Minimum denomination is Rs.1000/-
- There is no upper limit of investment in KVP.
- The certificates will be issued in denominations of Rs.1000/-, Rs.5,000/-, Rs.10,000/- and Rs.50,000/-.
- The certificates can be bought in single name or joint name.
- It can be transferred from one person to another person multiple times.
- Certificates can be transferred from one post office to another, so that you can redeem your money from any post office branch and not necessarily from the issuance branch.
- Later on, KVP’s will be available from Nationalized banks also.
- You can avail loan also on your KVP certificate.
- The maturity period if 100 months. That means, your money gets doubled in 8 years and 4 months.
- There will be lock-in period of 2 years and 6 months. After that, an investor can redeem KVP amount subject to penalty.
- There are no tax benefits as of now in new KVP.
https://www.investmentkit.com/articles/2014/11/kisan-vikas-patra-2014-features/https://www.investmentkit.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kisan-vikas-patra-maturity-value.jpghttps://www.investmentkit.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kisan-vikas-patra-maturity-value-150x150.jpgKVPPost Officeindian post office,kisan vikas patra,kisan vikas patra 2014,KVPKisan Vikas Patra (KVP) has been launched again today by Indian Post office. The scheme is one of the popular savings scheme in middle class Indians.The scheme was closed in year 2011 by then Congress-led Government and started again today after making its comeback announcement in budget this year...Admin[email protected]AdministratorInvestmentKit Articles
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!