Insurance for your Mobile Phone in India. Check how and where?
With the increase of usage in high-end mobile phones and Smartphones in India, its protection from thieves also increases. Users are more conscious in their mobile phone security. Apart from common ways to handle security, one way is mobile phone insurance.
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. is offering insurance for mobile phones in India.
Let’s check out this policy features:
Suitable for cell phone owner/users who can insure their mobile telephone instrument from loss and/or damages under this policy
The policy for mobile phones provides cover against
- Riot, strike, malicious damage and terrorist activities.
- Fortuitous circumstances.
Exclusions under the mobile phone insurance policy are
- Mysterious disappearance.
- Theft from unattended vehicles, except from fully enclosed car that is securely locked.
- Theft, loss or damage during the hire or loan to a third party.
- Mechanical and electronic breakdown or derangement.
- Overloading and experimentation involving imposition of any abnormal conditions.
- Damage by wear and tear, vermin, atmospheric or climatic condition or gradual deterioration, inherent defect or from any process of cleaning, repairing or maintenance.
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear perils, loss by water or from any water borne craft.
- Intentional or willful act of the insured party.
The insurance cover provides compensation equivalent to the the cost of replacement of the instrument by a new instrument of the same specification and same capacity, including all taxes and duties.
Note: Policy details given are indicative, not exhaustive. Please contact your nearest NIA office for further details or call them at their toll-free number at 1800-209-1415.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!