Photo Requirements for Indian Visa
Online India Visa Application allows the Applicant to upload a digital photograph of self to complete the online visa application.
The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
• Format – JPEG
• Size – Minimum 10 KB
– Maximum 300 KB
• The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
– The minimum dimensions are 350 pixels (width) x 350 pixels (height).
– The maximum dimensions are 1000 pixels (width) x 1000 pixels (height).
• Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open
• Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
• Background should be plain light colored or white background
• No shadows on the face or on the background
• Without borders
Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm). Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!