Today, the lifestyles of individuals are such that they suffer from great stress on regular basis. The long hours at the workplace, inadequate or very little exercise, and improper diet weakens the immune systems to such an extent that people are at an increased risk of contracting various illnesses. Illnesses such as obesity, heart attacks, and high blood pressure are quite common these days among young people especially those living in urban areas. Thus, heath insurance has become more and more a necessity today.
Max New York Life offers various Health Plans have been designed to take into account the diverse set of needs at times of an individual’s ill health. They insure you against various illnesses and guarantee financial security should you ever require any kind of treatment. Max New York Life’s Lifeline-MediCash™ health Insurance plan provides you support by giving you hospital cash benefit, whenever you are hospitalized. Through this plan you will get a fixed benefit towards hospitalization, ICU and recuperation (post hospitalization).
|Minimum / Maximum Age At Entry||18 years to 55 years (Age At Last Birthday)|
|Policy Term||10 years|
|Maximum Age at Maturity||65 years|
|Premium Guarantee||5 years|
|Premium Table (Sample*)||Units||3|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Half Yearly and Yearly|
|Reinstatement after Lapse||Allowed only till 180 days from Lapse Date|
|Premium Limits||Minimum: Rs. 2,500 (Yearly Mode)|
and Rs. 1,300 (Half Yearly Mode)
|Waiting Period||90 days from policy commencement apart|
from hospitalization due to accidents
|Benefits||Number Of Units Bought|
|Daily Hospital Cash||1000||2000||3000||4000||5000|
|Daily ICU Cash||2000||4000||6000||8000||10000|
|Recuperating Cash (Lump-Sum)||3000||6000||9000||12000||15000|
|Annual Limit (Days) (Aggregated for all the benefits)||50 days of Hospitalization|
|Policy Term Limit (Days) (Aggregated for all the benefits||250 days of hospitalization|
- Cashless hospitalization available in over 4000+ network hospitals across the country Fixed daily hospitalization benefit available irrespective of amount of actual billing.
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other health insurance cover that you may have with us or any other insurer.
- The premiums are guaranteed for five years from the effective date. After five years, the Company may revise the premium rates based upon the actual review of the claims experience subject to prior approval of IRDA.
- Guaranteed Long-Term coverage for 10 years subject to payment of premium made by you.
- Premium discount incase policy is claim-free for first 5 years.
- Tax benefit on the premium paid upto Rs.15, 000 under section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
Download its brochure here.