- The Two Year Temporary Assurance policy is designed for the insuring public who requires risk cover for a maximum of two years.
- Under the Two Year Temporary Assurance policy a single premium is required to be paid at the outset of the policy to cover the entire period of term.
- The proposer is required to pay the medical examination fee. The proof of age must also accompany the proposal.
- The policy issued will be only under the ‘Without Profits’ plan.
- The policy is not entitled to any surrender value.
- No loan will be granted against the Two Year Temporary Assurance policy.
The Two Year Temporary Assurance policy caters to the individuals who specifically require insurance cover against risk for a short period of two years, for instance persons who are required to go on tours for instance for a year or so.
Total sum assured.