The trauma of a heart surgery and the associated financial burden is best known to persons who have undergone one.
Star Health, the health insurance specialist understands your requirements and offers Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy to keep you smiling always.
Coverage: Any person aged between 10 years and 65 years and who has undergone for the first time PTCA (Stenting) or CABG (By-pass) between 6 months and 3 years prior to the date of policy purchase.
Section 1: In-patient hospitalisation expenses
- Covered where the hospitalisation is for a minimum of 24 hours.
- 101 Day-care treatments covered.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-existing diseases covered after 48 months
- Lifelong renewals
Section 2: Cardiac ailments covered after 3 months itself
- Under Gold Plan, any cardiac related complications necessitating surgery / intervention and also cardiac medical management.
- Under Silver Plan, any cardiac related complications necessitating surgery / intervention only.
Pre- Medical screening: All persons proposing for this insurance should undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at the Company nominated centers. Cost of screening is currently borne by the company.
Relief under Sec 80D of IT Act.
Payment of premium by any mode other than cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
You may view/download its brochure from here.
You may calculate premium of this plan from here.