Latest Indian Mutual Fund News | 30-Apr-2013



NEW FUND OFFER

1.Reliance MF Floats Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund – XXIII – Series 11. NFO Period from 09 May to 14 May 2013

Reliance Mutual Fund has launched a new fund named as Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund – XXIII – Series 11, a close ended income scheme with the duration of 740 days from the date of allotment. During the New Fund Offer (NFO) the scheme will offer units at Rs 10 per unit. The new issue will be open for subscription from 09 May and will close on 14 May 2013.
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of Central, State Government securities and other fixed income/ debt securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility.
The scheme offers two options viz. growth, dividend payout option, direct plan – growth option and direct plan – dividend payout option.
The scheme will allocate upto 40% of assets in money market instruments with low risk profile. On the other side it would allocate 60% to 100% of assets in Government Securities & debt instruments with low to medium risk profile.

News Source – INDIA INFOLINE.

DIVIDEND

2.Tata Balanced Fund announces dividend. Record date for dividend is 03 May 2013

Tata Mutual Fund has announced 03 May 2013 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the Plan A-monthly dividend option and direct plan-monthly dividend option under Tata Balanced Fund. The amount of dividend under each plan will be Rs 0.35 per unit on the face value of Rs 10 per unit.

News Source – NAV INDIA.



3.Religare Banking Fund announces dividend. Record date for dividend is 03 May 2013

Religare Mutual Fund has announced 03 May 2013 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option and direct plan-dividend option under Religare Banking Fund, an open ended banking sector scheme. The amount of dividend under each plan will be Rs 2.50 per unit on the face value of Rs 10 per unit.

News Source – NAV INDIA.

GENERAL

4.Mutual funds continue selling

Mutual funds sold shares worth a net Rs 142.90 crore on Friday, 26 April 2013, higher than outflow of Rs 134.60 crore on Thursday, 25 April 2013.
The net outflow of Rs 142.90 crore on 26 April 2013 was a result of gross purchases of Rs 348.70 crore and gross sales of Rs 491.60 crore. The S&P BSE Sensex had shed 120.13 points or 0.62% to settle at 19,286.72 on that day, its lowest closing level since 23 April 2013. Mutual funds have sold shares worth net Rs 1171.40 crore in April 2013 so far (till 26 April 2013).

News Source – INDIA INFOLINE.

Latest Indian Mutual Fund News | 30-Apr-2013
Rate this post

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!

Email ID:



+Admin