Your car is not only a high value asset but also a highly valued possession. Therefore, it becomes crucial to insure your valuable possession. In today’s times you need a comprehensive Car Insurance Policy that not only covers your car against the mandatory third party liability but also against the losses caused due to fire, theft, explosion, burglary, riots, strikes, earthquakes, flood, cyclones, accidents, malicious acts and terrorist activities.
Auto Secure, a car insurance policy from Tata AIG, has been designed to give you the extra assurance and peace of mind you need. That’s not all, through our 8 unique add on covers, you can enhance your standard car insurance policy.
- Free pick-up of car!*
- Direct settlement facility at special garages!*
- Upto 6-month accident-repair warranty
- Quality spares and materials, guaranteed!
- Claim settlement in 7 days!
- Enhanced protection though 8 unique add on covers.
What does the Auto Secure Insurance cover?
- Loss or Damage to your Vehicle: Any partial or total loss to your vehicle arising out of accident or on account of fire and allied perils is covered.
- Third Party Legal Liability: Covers Third party property damage and Third party Bodily injury
- No deduction on count of Salvage value
- Green Channel Settlement: Green Channel Settlement is another first in the motor insurance industry. This innovation promises to make accident claims and repairs easier than never before! You get value added propositions through our accredited garages
- Auto Restore Warranty: Tata AIG Auto Secure policyholders can enjoy 'Warranty on Accident Repairs' when a customer opts for the 'Green Channel Settlement
- Enhanced protection though 8 unique add on covers.
Get Added Protection from our 8 unique Add On covers
With growing needs and dynamic external factors, the regular car insurance is no longer sufficient. Tata AIG has endeavored to offer evolved benefits giving maximum value additions over and above the basic benefits.
This cover offers full claim without any deduction for depreciation on the value of parts replaced. The cover is available for vehicles up to 3 years old and operates for maximum 2 claims during the policy period.
Return to Invoice
- This cover pays the difference between the ‘claim amount receivable’ under the policy and the ‘purchase price of vehicle’ as per invoice in case the vehicle is declared a Total Loss or a Constructive Total Loss.
- In case the same vehicle make and model is available at a lower price than the purchase price, then the lower price will be considered for arriving at the differential amount.
- The cover also pays first time registration charges and road tax on the insured vehicle. Cover is available for vehicles up to 3 years old.
- This cover pays a fixed sum towards hiring a transport while the vehicle is under repair for a valid claim and the repair time is more than 3 days.
- The cover will be valid for maximum 10 days and in case of Total Loss / Theft claims, validity will be up to 15 days.
- Period of Daily Allowance may extend beyond the policy period depending upon the date of loss.
No Claim Bonus Protection
Normally in case of a claim, the ‘No Claim Bonus (NCB)’ component of your car insurance policy gets impacted. However under this cover, the existing NCB can be retained. Such a retention of NCB will be applicable in case of certain claims if the bonus accumulated is 25% or more and there is no claim in the preceding 2 years. NCB Protection is available only if vehicle is renewed with Tata AIG.
Repair of Glass, Fibre, Plastic and Rubber Parts
Under this cover the ‘No Claim Bonus’ will not be impacted if repair rather than replacement is opted for damage to only Glass, Fibre, Plastic and Rubber parts provided no other claim for damage to the vehicle is preferred during the policy period. This cover is free.
This cover pays the cost to replace vehicle keys if lost or stolen, plus the cost of locks if the vehicle is broken into.
Emergency Transport and Hotel Expenses
This cover pays the cost of overnight stay and taxi charges for returning to the place of residence or the nearest city of travel, if the vehicle becomes immobile due to an accident.
Loss of Personal Belongings
This cover pays for the loss or damage to personal belongings inside a vehicle at the time of loss or damage to the vehicle in excess of Rs. 250.
Choose from our Predetermined Add- on bundles
Who is it suitable for?
Anybody who owns a car must take a car insurance policy.
How much does it cost/ get a quote?
Click here to get a free quote.
What is not covered under Private Car Insurance?
Click here to View Policy Exclusions
How can I file a Claim?
- Call us at our 24 X 7 Toll Free number 1800 266 7780
- SMS “CLAIMS” to 5616181
- Write to us at [email protected]
- Click here to know more about our Claims Service
View and Download KFD Document
Click here to View and Download KFD Document
View and Download Policy Wordings
Click here to View and Download Policy Wordings
* Conditions apply
Please Note: Rate of Depreciation for painting: In the case of painting, the depreciation rate of 50% shall be applied only on the material cost of total painting charges. In case of a consolidated bill for painting charges, the material component shall be considered as 25% of total painting charges for the purpose of applying the depreciation.