How to invest in SBI Mutual Fund via SMS | m-easy?
State Bank of India (SBI) mutual fund has started a new service called m-easy, wherein the customer can invest / redeem by just sending SMS from mobile phone. The specified amount will be credit from / debited to your bank account.
One must note here that this facility is not for new customers. That means you must fill-up physical form once to get your folio no. You can then link your folio no. to your mobile phone no.
How to invest with m-Easy?
Just follow the simple steps and you are done!
- Register for m-Easy by filling in the Registration cum Debit Mandate Form.
- To invest: Send an SMS saying "INV space <amount>” to 9210192101
- To redeem: Send an SMS saying "RED space <amount>” to 9210192101
The specified amount will get transferred from/ to your bank account into/ from the specified scheme.
Currently m-Easy facility is available only for transacting in SBI Short Horizon Debt Fund – Ultra Short Term Fund – Retail Plan – Daily Dividend.
Advantages of m-Easy
- Simple and convenient way to invest
- Invest while on the move
- No paper work
- Instant confirmation of the transaction
Please click on the below given links to download the m-Easy registration form. All you need to is to download the form, fill in the required details and submit it to any of the CAMS / SBI Mutual Fund offices.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!