How to pay HDFC Life Insurance premium on Phone via credit/debit card?
HDFC Life insurance has given one very useful facility for its customers; wherein customers can pay premium via automated voice guided payment on phone. You need your policy details and credit/debit card.
Follow five simple steps to pay renewal premiums.
- Call on toll free numbers- 18002097777 (any phone) / 1800228228 (MTNL/ BSNL)
- Choose your preferred language- English or Hindi
- Follow the instructions
- Pay through your VISA/ Master Credit Card
- A transaction id will be provided upon successful payment
1. For Unit Linked plans, the NAV applicable, will be determined by the date & time when the payment is received by HDFC Life, subject to cut-off rules followed by HDF Life, in accordance with IRDA. The current cut-off timing for same day’s NAV is 3pm IST.
2. The facility is for “In Force” policies only.
3. As per RBI guidelines via circular dated circular RBI/2009-2010/420, DPSS No. 2303/ 02.14.003/ 2009-2010 dated April 23, 2010, all Credit or Debit Card transactions over IVR would be authenticated via/ using a unique Password effective 1st Jan'2011. For information on how to procure/ obtain this unique password, please contact your Credit or Debit Card Issuing Bank.
4. Terms & Conditions apply.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!