Where to submit complaints for Post office schemes?

Ever since I started this website few years back, the most common email I'm getting is about complaints on post office schemes like PPF, NSC, MIS, Senior savings scheme  etc. Sometimes, it is related to lost certificates, sometimes it is fraud by post office agent or mahila pradhan, sometimes it is by post office employee. The common man knows no way to go or no time to go from post to pillar. At the end of the day, he feels cheated.



Looking at all these aspects, National Savings Institute (NSI) have set-up online Grievance and Complaint section on their official website, where in you can post your complaints online. Once you submit the complaint, they will forward it to the respective regional centre for resolution. You can also use the power of RTI (Right to Information) Act here.



The link to form is at http://www.nsiindia.gov.in/insert_complaint.asp and the screen looks like:

After you submit your complaint, you'll get your complaint no., which you can track on the same website.

There is also a list of concerned person, phone no., email address of NIS at http://www.nsiindia.gov.in/uniquepages/singlepage.asp?Id_Pk=26

So, if that is in your area, you can visit the office directly to submit complaint. 

Also, I''ve checked the whole website but they haven't updated the information on schemes like PPF, NSC etc. Don't trust that area now. Although, the same has been updated in some other section. The link to official website is http://www.nsiindia.gov.in/


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × two =