How to check PFC tax free bonds allotment online?
- Visit : http://mis.karvycomputershare.
- Click on Company : PFC TAX FREE Bonds
- Click on Application No. Query
- Application Type : NON ASBA
- Enter Application No.
Please note that Retail Category for PFC Tax Free Bonds got over subscribed on the last day & since the allotment for Retail Category (Category III) was on 1st come 1st serve basis two different allotments has been made:
- Firm allotment – For all the Retail applications that were banked before 12th Jan 2012.
- Allotment for last day banking – For all the Retail applications that were banked on the last day of the issue i.e., 12.01.2012 (as the Issue got over subscribed on 12th Jan 2012 this separate allotment was made)
Both the allotments are enclosed herewith for your reference, please go through.
Final Subscription figures:
PFC LIMITED-Taxfree Bonds -Tranche 1/2011-2012
% to Issue
https://www.investmentkit.com/articles/2012/02/how-to-check-pfc-tax-free-bonds-allotment-online/https://www.investmentkit.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/pfc-bonds.jpghttps://www.investmentkit.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/pfc-bonds-150x150.jpgTaxesASBA,Auto,Category,category iii,Draft,Free,nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp,ndash,online,PFC,query application,retail applications,retail category,tax free bondsSteps : Visit : http://mis.karvycomputershare.com/ipo/ Click on Company : PFC TAX FREE Bonds Click on Application No. Query Application Type : NON ASBA Enter Application No. NOTE : Please note that Retail Category for PFC Tax Free Bonds got over subscribed on the last day & since the allotment for Retail Category (Category III) was...Admingkdoda@gmail.comAdministratorInvestmentKit Articles
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!