2 Replies to “who will adjudicate the power of authority in case my Son gives me power of attorney to me for his Flat in HP.?”

  1. Your son has to execute Power of Attorney in your favour and get it attested by a notary in US or by an officer not below the rank of Attache in the Indian embassy near the place your son stays in US.

    The power of attorney on receipt by you, you can present before the Registrar concerned in the jurisdiction of property for adjudication.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

17 − four =