One Reply to “whether a cheque from my husband pf office can be credited in my sbi home loan account?”

  1. THe cheque issued by the PF authorities to your husband would have been a crossed cheque drawn in favour of your husband. As the SBI account is not a joint account, the cheque will have to be endorsed by your husband by his signature on the back of the cheque in favour of your name to the account of SBI account. In such a situation the cheque can be credited into your SBI account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *