3 Replies to “Where should i go to start investing in mutual funds in india?”

  1. you can visit ur bank where u hold savings account or if u want to invest in HDFC or ICICI mutual funds they have their mutual fund obranches. plz carry pan card resi proof 3 photo cheque book. to start a mutual fund.

  2. Avoid investing through a stock broker. Call a mutual fund agent and invest through him or visit the mutual fund house in your city.

Leave a Reply to raj Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

18 − eleven =