One Reply to “Where i can submit form ST-1 to register my business in service tax. I live at Rohini, Delhi?”

  1. In Delhi there is Service Tax Commissionerate. There are four divisions One in Gurgaon one in Faridabad and Two in Delhi. Go to choose jurisdiction and follow the links to find the address of these four divisions then . Choose as per your needs and contact them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 × 2 =