what should i do ? think got cheated by big name of agency?

hi, i have invested in some mutual funds through TATA CAPITAL before 2 years , now i wanted to redeem some funds and continue some funds,so i called up TATA CAPITAL, but the person working there had changed and i think he has no idea about the procedure as he told me have to visit CAMS office personnely and submit the form, but i dont have any idea to fill this complicated form so what should i do ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 + four =

  1. Agreed, your records would be on their system, but the replacement person may not be fully trained. At least contact the CAMS office and ask.