Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. take the amount by cheque A/C payee in your name and deposit in any bank and if the transaction is above 10 lakh inform the income tax department and show this as income in your annual income tax return and pay the tax if any due to by selling the property.