Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 × 2 =

  1. The simple answer would be to get in touch with an AMFI advisor. You just need the PAN card to be able to invest in Mutual Funds.

    But I would urge you to first take a look at your risk profile, check out with different AMFI advisors and also undertand the various types of mutual funds before putting your money into MFs.

    I would recommend to start with valueresearchonline.com for mutual funds.