One Reply to “what is legal right of mine in hindu family after my father dimise?”

  1. Take your documents and question to an attorney who specializes in real estate and business law. They are specially trained to help you answer this question. There is virtually nobody who, with this little information, is going to be able to give you guidance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ten − five =