3 Replies to “What action is to be taken for giving a flat costing Rs 30 lakhs by Sr Citizen to his Daughtre? Tax, Agreement”

  1. he can give it to his daughter as a gift, by means of a gift letter. the daughter can get the flat registered in her name on the basis og the gift letter. But the stamp duty has to be paid as per the circle rates by the daughter. the registration has to be done in the registrars office ( of your area ) there are no taxes involved other than the registration charges.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × 2 =