Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 × 3 =

  1. first of all they wil give the case to a recovery agency if that doesn’t work then they will file a criminal case against u and put u in jail so better be carefull

  2. I am a 68 years old income tax assessed and have interest income only. This year, it seems, i will not have an income for tax. After availing the 2.5 lakh tax free income i have invested in tax saving bank FD. Am i bound to file return?