One Reply to “we are doctor having home loan(plot) 30L, i want to exchange this plot to my friend property,?”

  1. By selling, you can close the existing loan.

    Then for the new property you avail loan afresh from the same bank. This you do it with their consent. They will co-operate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *