3 Replies to “Transfering mutual funds from Broker to Dmat?”

  1. sorry, u cannot do it.Mutual fund is also a type of demat only, they only give a statement not a Share Certificate or A Bond certificate. The only proof is the statment issued bny them when u apply for/and pay for a mutual fund, and it is issued again when any transaction is made, like additional purchase,withdrawl, payment of dividend etc. similarly the only proof that u have shares in d mat form is a statement from the depository.

  2. We are a franchise of a Share Brokerage house in Mumbai.

    In our case the DMAT accounts are opened directly with Brokerage house and not from us. Our brokerage house provides minimum account opening charge, low brokerage rate etc… and no annual fees for account maintenance.And we also provide u a latest Trading Software free for online trading.

    If you are interested please send a mail to
    [email protected]
    or call – 09819705121 (Mukesh Chaturvedi)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × three =