2 Replies to “This is regarding PPF account of a Minor.?”

  1. u have to contact the concerned bank and take the neccessary application forms from them. if it is the same minor in whose name the account was opened. but if u want to change from minor A to minor B, it is not poissible

  2. You can do this, you need to contact your local PPF office with a application. You can even ask in the reception and they would guide you appropriately

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *