the agreement is finished but bsnl is not vacating my propery what should i do its a queston of life and death?

bsnl is giving me a false commitment that they will soon vacate the property but since its a completion of almost 2yrs but still they are illegally occupied my property in this regard they have given me a spare copy of their official latter instructing their concerned personnel to look for other property and vacate our property soon but still they are only doing their time pass kindly suggest me what should i do its a question of life and death for me and my family

6 Replies to “the agreement is finished but bsnl is not vacating my propery what should i do its a queston of life and death?”

  1. A situation may arise when you will need the advice or services of an experienced attorney. With the help of the Internet, many attorneys have made it possible to chat with them online. Prior to speaking with an attorney online, it is important to confirm you are speaking to a licensed attorney. It is also important to be prepared prior to beginning your conversation by having all of your information ready and knowing the right questions to

    Prior to Your Online Discussion
    Ask to speak directly to an attorney. When consulting online, it is possible a paralegal or a legal secretary is on the other end of the conversation. While they are knowledgeable about the law and can give you information, they can not give you legal advice.

    Request the attorney’s Supreme Court number. This is a number assigned to the attorney by the Supreme Court in the state where he is licensed to practice law. He is required to provide this to you. This is to assure you are actually speaking with an experienced attorney in good standing.

    Confirm the registration number given to you. Go to the Supreme Court’s website in your state and enter the attorney’s registration number. This search will tell you the attorney is in good standing with the court and is permitted to practice law in your state.

    Your Online Conversation
    Be prepared to tell the attorney every fact involved in your case. It may help to write out notes as a reference during your online conversation. If he is going to effectively explain things to you and advise you of the current laws, he must know all the details. Leaving out the smallest detail may result in not receiving accurate information.

    Ask pertinent questions. You will want to know how long he has been practicing in the area of law you are inquiring about, as well as his case-winning ratio. The longer the years he has been practicing and the more cases he has won, the better his chances of winning your case. If you do not understand something, ask him to clearly explain it to you. He should also tell you the pros and cons of specific actions or inactions on your part.

    Discuss exactly what he plans to do in order to help you and at what cost. A good attorney will have a service or retainer agreement. This agreement will specify his rates, as well as how he is going to handle your case.

    Get a second opinion. Legal matters should be approached in the same manner as medical issues and other subjects that can have a significant impact on your life. If, after speaking to an attorney, you feel uncomfortable with any information he provided, do not hesitate to consult another one.

    Many attorneys offer free face-to-face consultations in their offices.

    Beware of online scams. Never give your personal information to anyone claiming to be an attorney prior to confirming a Supreme Court registration number. If he fails to provide this number to you, you are not speaking with an attorney.

    Read more: How to Chat With an Attorney Online |

  2. Your English is very hard to understand. what is a bsnl?

    Anyway. Once you have given the tenant legally property notice to vacate.
    AND, once the time to vacate has expired…if they are still there,
    you go to the court house and you file immediately for eviction under “hold over”.
    You do not need to post another notice.
    You do not need to post a ‘quit or cure’ notice.

    Just go file.

    Then, on the appointed day…go to court and get the writ of eviction on the tenant.
    Pay the Marshall of the court to remove them

  3. get the media help.even by spending some of ur money(if the site matters that).try to make the issue into the public as efficiently as possible.use papers , tv , critics , opposition political party’s leaders ,NGOs , welfare associations etc.
    all u have to do is to think how to do above things in a secure manner.

  4. Consult a Lawyer with all the documents you have…. and go for legal proceedings and serve them judicial notice to vacate the premises also ask for compensation for the same.

  5. Court is the only remedy at this point. Better consult a lawyer.
    Otherwise, you can contact some official in Telecom Ministry to influence the matter of vacating soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − three =