One Reply to “Tax treatment for brother transferring monthly money from USA to my account from which I pay parents expenses?”

  1. Gift received from relatives is not taxable.

    As long as you can prove the source of income, no problem.

    Simple solution is to ask your parents to open an a/c and credit money from USA to the same.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 + seventeen =