Tax exemption for foreign currency earnings?

I am a resident individual assessee with earnings in foreign currency for software development services to foreign clients. The sum of such receipts is around INR 100000. Can I claim exemption from paying income tax on this income?

One Reply to “Tax exemption for foreign currency earnings?”

  1. Since u have resident status it is taxable. U have to club with your other income and calculate tax on total after considering exemption under section 10 and chapter VIA.
    If for services of CA can contact [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

nine + 17 =