From where I could get free counselling about property rights in India?

In Indian communities, generally it is seen that the son which is living with the parents is not in the good books of parents as compared to one which live at some distance from parents’ home. Although at the time of crisis, the son living with the parents comes handy for any type of assistance, help even some parents have the biased attitude towards their son which is living with them. Such attitude of the parents grab the rights of son living with them while giving property and favours the one which is not living with them. If some parents does not divide equal property, can someone knock the door of the court or should leave everything to God and time to decide!!