How to increase the credit card Credit Limit ..I am confused?

I am using CIti bank Credit Card
My credit limit which the Bank has allotted was on the basis of mine first job but now i am into my second job and i getting double salary here ….I had a word with customer support people regarding the same ,They guided me to send them the latest salary slip.After doing that also i got a response that they can’t do any thing on it
Kindly be patient may be in future they will increase
can any one guide me what should i do now

[email protected]

What should be done when a ac payee only cheque is returned with the banks stamp in it.?

There will be a slip accompanying the returned cheque/instrument with Bankers remarks about the reason for return of the instrument. If the instrument is bounced not because of your fault,Contact the issuer and get it rectified. If not contact a Lawyer and send the Legal Notice within 15 days to the issuer of the cheque and keep your claim alive. If no response is coming you can lodge the Police complaint and get the Party arrested