What tax documents do i need as a sole proprietor who is importing into india?

I have just applied for iec and i'll be importing different types of products and raw materials into india. I will be using my residential address as office. What kind of tax documents do i need? I've heard that sales tax is required for those whose turnover goes beyond 10 lacs. I have no idea about taxes. I do have a pan card if that's something you would want to know. Thank you!