SBI Life Insurance Advisor-MANOHAR-9573567957?

Hi! friends, if UR planning to get the best Life Insurance,Investment,Tax Savings plans for U and UR family’s future protection and financial need ? then UR @ right place – We offer Both ULIP and Term plans like Child plan, Pension Plan, Guarantee NAV Return Plan, Money Back Plan, Pure Protection Plan and many as UR needs and Requirement – Feel free to contact:-9573567957 / 9491783079 / mail me to : [email protected]

About the Employee Pension Scheme?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I was working in Mumbai with a MNC company since last 3 Yrs, but now I have left it and joined a new company new New Delhi and I don’t want to continue my past PF account here.
Now my issue is only this that how I can get my money back which my past employer has contributed as employee pension scheme
I am looking for your reply.

Harish Choudhary

[email protected]

Could we still get a tax rebate check?

We filed a married filing jointly return, but my wife used her “tax id number” so we do not qualify for tax year 2007.

Problem is, she started working in 2008, and our AGI will exceed $150k by a long shot when we file tax for 2008. What can we do to get some money back?

Thanks for answering.