Income tax payment for additional incomes than salary?

I work in a IT company where Incxome tax is detucted in our salary. I have earning of 100000 from my investments. I had to pay an additional amount of 10000 or so as Income tax additionally to what my comapny detucts for income tax. How can I pay this. Do I need to show any documentation for my 100000 earning while paying this.
I got the money b investing the money in shares.