can i claim my share in the ancestral property and my fathers properety when they are alive?

I am a 25 year old married woman.It was a love marriage against the wishes of the parents. I am not invited nor have they called me since my marriage at the age of 20 years. Now my father and mother are pressurising me to sign a surrender of right deed regarding the ancestral property and the parental property. Do i have the right to claim my share through civil suit in the ancestral property and parental property when my parents are still alive.Can they relinquish my rights to the property by proclamation. Please answer