About the choice of ITR Form?

For assesment year 2007-08/ for an individual who is an author having
1. tax free royalty income u /s 80 QQB
2. intrest income
3. tax free dividend from mutual fund
4. tax free GOI/ RBI/US 64 bonds etc
5. long term capital gain/ tax free for more than one year where STT is paid
6. exempted income such as intrest free on PPF etc

kindly write back which ITR form no is to be used for filing the income tax return.