Filing Income Tax Return Online in India?

1. I have income from salary(exceeding 10 Lacs) and interest from savings bank, accrued interest from NSC, Got a gift of residential house from my father worth Rs 6 Lacs and have some short term capital gain (actually loss incurred for this year, but I want to carry forward it to next year).
2. If I want to file income tax return online, should I use ITR2 or ITR4?
3. My dad used to prepare my return and for the last 6/7 years he submitted balance sheet during my return along with ITR1. But if I file my return on ITR2 this year… is there any option to file my balance sheet along with it? If no and if I still want to file my balance sheet how can I do it?
4. Is there any adavantage of filing balance sheet with ITR2?

about sbi life unit plus II pension?

I have invested in SBI life unit plus II pension .I had declared it under 80C ULIP for TDS . But when i got the letter from SBI it is under 80CCC .I called them and they are still saying its under ULIP.
If i declare this under pension fund 80CCC when filing income tax return will it cause any problem

About the choice of ITR Form?

For assesment year 2007-08/ for an individual who is an author having
1. tax free royalty income u /s 80 QQB
2. intrest income
3. tax free dividend from mutual fund
4. tax free GOI/ RBI/US 64 bonds etc
5. long term capital gain/ tax free for more than one year where STT is paid
6. exempted income such as intrest free on PPF etc

kindly write back which ITR form no is to be used for filing the income tax return.