Income tax calculation when you move to a new organization?

Hi, I was not able to present the investment proofs in my previous organization when I quit (in Dec last year) and so in the final settlement they deducted lot of tax. How can I claim it back now ? In the new organization, I can only get the benefit on the investments made under 80C/CCC but not on HRA paid during the stay in my previous company.