My husband is doing job in Dubai.I am housewife in India.How can I show my source of income to file tax return?

My husband is doing job in Dubai.He is sending money to my savings account from Dubai.I have done some fixed deposits in post office and some banks.If I have to file my tax return ,how can I show my source of income.My source is from dubai to my savings account.Which documents do I have to provide to show my source of income.Please help me out.

How the govt take interest in public dealing for betterment of the people in India.?

According to me govt rep i.e.MLA says do the theft and give it to us for our survival As most of them are illetrates and thinks that MLA must come in assembly who has a power to speak lie Our ministers are taking money for questioning.Also the promters of compay do not pay salary to the labours as well staff & officer.They do not deposit Provident fund and no officers are taking action against them and survived with political MLA support They make loss to govt, by not paying taxes in time, but they survived even income and sales tax raids, As court has no time for the legal minded people, industialist takes benifits of that for the survival of own.Always an Industrial chairperson/directors are cheating the custoumers and public.Even Bankers,Ifci, ICICI managers are not taking interest to recover their dues from them and getting money on bribe. Even Govt gives relief to that Industries by giving releif of BIFR, after geting bribe from the chairprson including all.can u think in this?way

Housing Loan Interest exemption in the name of spouse (house wife) and instalment paid by husband?

Property in the name of housewife. Can the Husband get deductions for housing loan interest?

I have taken housing loan from a bank, myself being an applicant and my wife is a co-applicant. She is housewife. She has no income. While, at the time of Registration of my flat, it was registered in the name of my wife. The repayment of housing loan instament is being paid by me from my own income. Can I claim housing loan intrests benefits, as per income tax benefit?

Income tax?

I have a query, My wife is housewife & she doesn't have any source of income. I have opened an icici bank a/c for him and transferred money from my a/c. She have her Pan number, so she opened demat a/c and invested money in stock market and gained profit around 30K.

Please let me know should she have to pay income tax? If yes then, she has to pay income tax on only in profit earned from stock market or whole money in her a/c.