What home loan tax rebate I can get?


I purchased flat near to my office and both are in same city (NCR). But I’m living with parents in another City (Delhi) and claiming HRA. I can’t claim 1.5L interest benefit as my flat and office in same location.

Taken Home Loan and I’m paying 2.5L Principal and 4L Interest. What tax benefit I can get and how?

Suggestion and guidance are welcome.

In case of non-receipt of Superannuation pension through LIC, whom to approach. K Viswaprasad?

I was a member of Electrolux Superannuation Fund Trust, Delhi. I had resigned and opted for pension benefit. LIC has sent me pension in the year 2005 and 2006 Jan/Feb. However this year I have not yet received. Now that I am at Hyderabad, and the Electrolux was acquisition by Videocon, could you please guide me whom should I approach in LIC Delhi. I am only having LIC ID No.1087. Is it possible to transfer my file from Delhi LIC to Hyderabad LIC. Request please give guidance as this is an on going issue throughout and once the member is no more, it will also be difficult to delath by the nominee.

Guidance to claim family pension for handicapped son of defense civil pensioner.?

Can anyone provide guidance regarding me Claims for pensioner awards in respect of a deceased Defense civil pensioner who left behind his mentally retarded elder son (Unable to earn his livelihood), a younger son who is a government servant and having his own family and a married daughter?

The original family pensioner, Late Pratime Sinha (WIFE OF PENSIONER) passed away before the pensioner on 08-06-2003. During the lifetime of the existing family pensioner (Pensioner’s wife) the Pensioner submitted his request to the Pension authority, to record the payment of Family pension to his elder son after the lifetime of his wife, as his elder son is a mental patient since very long. The stated intimation in terms of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 1 (3) – EV (b)/74 dated 30-09-74 circulated under D.G.O.F. letter No. 307/R/A dated 06-01-1975. was submitted by the pensioner on 11-09-1995, which was duly receipted by the HOO & the PDA on 13-10-1995

The pensioner as per the government guidelines have nominated his younger son as his nominee for the pension account to whom he wished to authorize Life Time Arrear and family pension to his mentally retarded son, on his demise. He have duly submitted his nomination in favor of his younger son to the PDA to avoid hardship to his nominee to get the pension for the living of his mentally retarded elder son.

Under the circumstances, I wish to know the exact procedure to claim the family pension in favor of the mentally retarded elder son of the recently deceased pensioner, with the nomination for payment to his nominated younger son as his natural guardian.

Any guidance will be of immense help and bear my obligation.