Can I get my money back ?

I have been cheated by a fraud finance company. They asked to deposit money in
their Punjab National Bank Accounts. I deposited money. After this they have switched off their mobiles. Will lodging complaint to Police, yield any result ?

What action shall be taken if finance company deposits my cheque given for security reason?

I bought a 2 wheeler using finance. They take my money from my bank by ECS method without interruption on monthly basis. Now they have deposited my cheque also given for security reasons . Now i have to run post to pillar to get statements from bank supporting the same and submit it to finance company and beg behind them .. This affects my work in a greater way. Shall I approach consumer court ? How I will be benefited ?