About the Employee Pension Scheme?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I was working in Mumbai with a MNC company since last 3 Yrs, but now I have left it and joined a new company new New Delhi and I don’t want to continue my past PF account here.
Now my issue is only this that how I can get my money back which my past employer has contributed as employee pension scheme
I am looking for your reply.

Harish Choudhary

[email protected]