I am planning to start an educational travel business and in that do I have to pay service tax?

I am a final Year student with the Maharashtra State University and was venturing into Educational travel Business.

Brief Description of the Business:

It will enable the students to go on industrial visit to different industries and different parts of the country.

Thus in this case I wanted to understand the implication of service tax and what are the details needed to be made sure we submit the right documents to prove that we are only doing educational trips.

Also what is the rate of service tax?

What are the best educational insurance plans in the UK?

I am asking this on behalf of my aunt. She wants to give his grandson a present and because her daughter has always wanted a decent education for her son but she is not sure if she can afford it. My aunt wants to buy an educational insurance plan for him so she can pay for that every now and then and give her daughter some peace of mind. He is 2 yo now and we are looking for the best options. I really don’t know if this is kind of insurance or a saving account or even it can be done internationally or not. Thank you.