I am divorced indian woman earning 15 k at present, how do I make financial planning for retirement & safety?

I am 30 year old divorced indian girl. At present living with my mom and brother. My brother is treating me bad, so I want to be on my own and is planning for safe future so that I do not have to depend on anyone. I have No savings at present. After divorce I started earning again. I am working in private company at present and earning 15k month. I have done masters in commerce with less than 50%. And right now pursuing distance learning mba from sikkim manipal. Though I am looking for second marriage, I do not want to rely on anyone in my life. I want to stand on my own feet and want safe retirement. Can someone suggest how do I handle my finances so that I can buy small home on my own at ahmedabad within next 2-3 years (for my safety as incase if my 15 year old brother get married in future & his wife do not want me at same place) & how much should I invest from my salary to get safe retirement and enough pension during old age. Pls suggest. Pls do not answer like consult financial planner etc. I am asking here so that I can get suggestion here.
@John, its 15000 rupees. I am living in India only.

How the govt take interest in public dealing for betterment of the people in India.?

According to me govt rep i.e.MLA says do the theft and give it to us for our survival As most of them are illetrates and thinks that MLA must come in assembly who has a power to speak lie Our ministers are taking money for questioning.Also the promters of compay do not pay salary to the labours as well staff & officer.They do not deposit Provident fund and no officers are taking action against them and survived with political MLA support They make loss to govt, by not paying taxes in time, but they survived even income and sales tax raids, As court has no time for the legal minded people, industialist takes benifits of that for the survival of own.Always an Industrial chairperson/directors are cheating the custoumers and public.Even Bankers,Ifci, ICICI managers are not taking interest to recover their dues from them and getting money on bribe. Even Govt gives relief to that Industries by giving releif of BIFR, after geting bribe from the chairprson including all.can u think in this?way

Income tax payment for additional incomes than salary?

I work in a IT company where Incxome tax is detucted in our salary. I have earning of 100000 from my investments. I had to pay an additional amount of 10000 or so as Income tax additionally to what my comapny detucts for income tax. How can I pay this. Do I need to show any documentation for my 100000 earning while paying this.
I got the money b investing the money in shares.