what should to do in where i as a payee, bank noticed me that demand draft have stop payment by drawer?

a customer purchased materials against demand draft and as a payee i wandered when that said draft have bing stop payment by drawer ! beside this i am unable to find that purchaser in his address due to he had given false address to me. Now question, how i can collect the proper address of said customer which remain in that bank ? can do a bank so help me ?