What is the address of customer grievance cell for shutdown of co-op bank without information?

I am having an account at local co-operative bank. I had the investment of Rs. 140000/- in recurring as well as fixed deposit. It has been closed on 18th Oct. 2006 without any information due to non availability of fund may be some fraud done by director. I am worried about the investment. Let me have the addresses to whom I can do the complain. Whether should I get back my money safely back?

How to get the Permission for Building construction?

I am from Khammam. We would like to build a commercial complex in khammam town. But some body told me we need to get a planning permission from Warangal (RJD office – regional joint director office) if we need to go for certain floors on the building. Can anybody have any ideas please?, how to proceed for this to get permission. Any sort of ideas, advice are welcome and much appreciated !!

many thanks