No colteral – student loan in india ?

i made my life miserable. i needed a loan for my daughter from PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK at Meerut. It negated my daufgter not being a domicile of UP ( Meerut ). I approached SBI at Sec’bad . After several round of quallel i was given a booklet containing appl form. Documents reqd needed a several round travels to and fro Meerut where i was employed.
Then i was posted to Sec/bad . Aapproached PNB once again. they asked for documents which were nothing but considered colateral ( less than 4.5 lakhs ). the y wanted a joint account, they wanted asset verification, they sent their inspector physical verification of the immoveable assts of the student parent. IS it not the violation of the extreme level .
To whom should i complaint as the anti poor procedures is meant to deny the needy . it is like oiling the already well oiled machines.
pl forgive me for the typographical mistake- it’s colateral.

PPF A/c for a minor in SBI Core Banking?

PPFa/c inth name of my minor daughter was opened by a SBI officer after much reluctance. later I came to know that he opened the a/c with age 18 yrs as the core banking system was not accepting minor age.. When I asked him he said that he said he would rectify the mistake later..will my daughter have problem in withdrawing when she is a major

I intend to save maximum income tax from my salary. How is it possible.?

I am 49 year old male working in Central Government of India in one of the A1 class city. MY salary details for the year 2010-11 are as follow.(figures represent total earnings for the year)
basic pay Rs 219060
Grade pay Rs 57600
HRA RS46290
DA Rs 115401
TA Rs 12800
DA ON TA 5440
TOTAL Rs 456591

I was saving an amount of Rs 2000 towards GPF subscription from 3/20010 to 10/2010 and from 11/10 I have to increase it according to my tax requirements.

I am paying interest for the purpose of higher studies of my son in Canada who is studying an advance diploma in electronics which is of post secondary level as per canadian standard but admission is given in this course only to those who have completed 15 years of education in India.

I am having an own house in the city which will be used by my daughter and her in laws and for this purpose I will not be charging rent.

I am staying in a rented accumulation for which I am paying rent of rs 7000/- pm.

My questions are.
What is the best way to save income tax and to what maximum extent I can save tax.

Whether I can claim HRA exemption in presence of my own house which is given to my daughter without rent and that I am residing in a own house.

My mother is a family pensioner who is drawing a Gross pension of about Rs 4700/-. Whether any amount invested for her treatment is eligible for deduction from taxable income. Is she dependent upon me and for what purposes she is dependent upon me.

What are the other ways for saving income tax from my salary.

Apart from saving in GPF what are the other ways to save to get deduction other than Rs one lakh which is elegeble under section 80C. (eg any ELSS scheme). How to select good scheme which will be useful for my son who has completed his engineering and who is in the age of 24 years.

What is the best way to be free from threat calls from financiers?

My friend got loan from a financier for his daughter’s marriage. He promised to pay the monthly interest after he gets salary every month. All on a sudden there was loss in his company and employees were laid off. He didn’t pay the interest for 3 months. The Financier is repeatedly giving threat calls. He is confused. He has started a small business now with a small investment. Any help?

Should I go for child insurance (or) mutual funds?

I have a 1 month old daughter. I want to save regularly for my daughter's education. I was wondering if I should go for a child insurance plan by any of the insurance companies (or) should I invest in any of the children mutual funds? Is there any other better way to invest?