How can I pay my actual credit card usage?

I have a HDFC Credit card and I am going to pay my dues back but not as per the terms of the bank. I am going to pay it in my own terms for the money I have used, how can I do it? I also do not want to damage my credit report in CIBIL. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

what is loan defaulting or mortgage defaulting?

Real Estate Agent's usually refer to it as an NOD (Notice of Default) and basically that means that the owner of the home has basically stopped making mortgage payments or is paying very late. Basically the home is about to be in foreclosure, you should try having a short sale before the bank takes the home away. Short sales are basically a sale that has to be approved by the bank. This will look better on your credit report than a foreclosure. Foreclosures will stay on your credit for 10 years and Short Sales stay for about 2-3 years.