What if my grand father has gifted the property to my uncles?

After my dad my grandfather has gifted the property which he got after the partition on behalf of a property in pakistan to my uncles now i being the grandson does not have the physical pssession of the property so me being his grandson or my mother being a widow or my sister do anyone of us have any rights on the property.